PDA

View Full Version : Are there any specials on speakers/subwoofer pkg?

curtis
10-05-2003, 08:58 AM
Good question.

Strange...haven't seen this post until now....and since it is in the questions to Ascend section...one of the moderators has to clear it first. Sorry.

-curtis

Ben_Wood
10-05-2003, 10:49 AM
SB, from to to time Ascend has had specials on their speaker packages. I know in the past they have offered free shipping and I believe they have thrown in free pairs of speaker stands once. So maybe you'll luck out, however the speakers seem to be selling so good now that these promotions may be a thing of the past.

Quinn
10-05-2003, 07:56 PM
It has been nearly a year since I've seen a promotion and with the back orders I doubt that there will be any any time soon.

davef
10-06-2003, 08:55 AM
Actually, some of you might remember that we had an across the board price reduction around January of last year. The CBM-170 sold VERY well at $359 / pair. It was easier for us to just lower prices a bit then to offer occasional promo's or specials. That is not to say that we won't ever offer a "sale" again, just that none are planned at this time.

And... we only recently started to charge a few $$ for shipping after both UPS and FedEx raised their rates significantly. Keep in mind, we still pay for a large percentage of the shipping costs. UPS certainly does not charge us as little as $8.00 for shipping a fully insured 32lb box across the country :) ... Closer to $28.00

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
www.ascendacoustics.com