PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Connecticut. CBM170 SE's Coming in Four Days

farmhousephotos
03-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi, My name is Mark and in four days I will be the proud owner of some new CBM170SE. I currently have some vintage re-foamed Advent Heritage's set as my mains. Although they do sound quite adequate for music, for HT they don't quite work for clear vocals. My wife will be either be happy I am moving them upstairs for my drum playing music with an old HK stereo receiver or upset that I am spending money for speakers when we are planning a move out West around the end of the year so she can be near her new grand daughter. My ace in the hole is to tell her where Ascend Acoustic is located... San Clemente CA.. where her Daughter and family live. :D This also means it won't be long before I add some more Ascends to the mix.. I am hoping I won't need my limping old Infinity sub except for an occasional blue ray, otherwise I will be in the market for a sub in the not so distant future.

I am looking forward to being part of the Ascend family.
Mark

natetg57
03-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi, My name is Mark and in four days I will be the proud owner of some new CBM170SE. I currently have some vintage re-foamed Advent Heritage's set as my mains. Although they do sound quite adequate for music, for HT they don't quite work for clear vocals. My wife will be either be happy I am moving them upstairs for my drum playing music with an old HK stereo receiver or upset that I am spending money for speakers when we are planning a move out West around the end of the year so she can be near her new grand daughter. My ace in the hole is to tell her where Ascend Acoustic is located... San Clemente CA.. where her Daughter and family live. :D This also means it won't be long before I add some more Ascends to the mix.. I am hoping I won't need my limping old Infinity sub except for an occasional blue ray, otherwise I will be in the market for a sub in the not so distant future.

Mark

Welcome! I'm so glad I found Ascend and am sure you will feel the same.

davef
03-24-2014, 03:01 AM

Mark

Small world isn't it? :) Welcome to our community Mark!