PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Philadelphia, PA !

phillyphunk
02-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Hello!

I am new to the forum and Ascend, but not to audio. I am in the process of overhauling
my current 2.1 system and considering either the Sierra-1 w/NRT upgrade, or the Sierra-2's. I am also considering the Rhythmik E15HP for the sub. The wonderful Dina suggested I reach out to see if anyone in the tri-state area has either of the aforementioned Sierra's or the Towers with the RAAL tweeter for a listen. There of course would be COLD beer or donuts for anyone willing to help out with an audition. Please? ;)

KInd Regards, Dan

davef
03-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Hello!

I am new to the forum and Ascend, but not to audio. I am in the process of overhauling
my current 2.1 system and considering either the Sierra-1 w/NRT upgrade, or the Sierra-2's. I am also considering the Rhythmik E15HP for the sub. The wonderful Dina suggested I reach out to see if anyone in the tri-state area has either of the aforementioned Sierra's or the Towers with the RAAL tweeter for a listen. There of course would be COLD beer or donuts for anyone willing to help out with an audition. Please? ;)

KInd Regards, Dan

Hi Dan,

Any luck so far?

phillyphunk
03-25-2014, 03:58 PM
Dave,

Thanks for your note! Yes, I have connected with someone fairly close by and will follow up on that once my broken ankle is under control!

Dan

davef
03-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Dave,

Thanks for your note! Yes, I have connected with someone fairly close by and will follow up on that once my broken ankle is under control!

Dan

Sorry about your ankle! Best way to heal is by kicking back with some good music :)

Have fun at your demo!