PDA

View Full Version : CMT340SE Wonderful Speakers

Alan
02-06-2014, 06:51 PM
I have these speakers since Monday,I use them for music only,my equipment Accuphase 202E,Accuphase T101 tuner and of course iTunes.The CMT340 are smooth and detailed,after listening to Diana Krall I was blown away by what I heard very impressed.Build quality excellent and best of all made in the USA.Dave and your team I wish you continued success you have wonderful speakers and I will spread the word about your speakers,they are excellent.

Best
Alan

davef
02-17-2014, 09:12 PM
I have these speakers since Monday,I use them for music only,my equipment Accuphase 202E,Accuphase T101 tuner and of course iTunes.The CMT340 are smooth and detailed,after listening to Diana Krall I was blown away by what I heard very impressed.Build quality excellent and best of all made in the USA.Dave and your team I wish you continued success you have wonderful speakers and I will spread the word about your speakers,they are excellent.

Best
Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks so much for your nice comments and I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying the 340's!!

DougMac
02-25-2014, 08:28 AM
I have these speakers since Monday..I was blown away by what I heard very impressed
I've had 340's for L/C/R for four years now. I'm still impressed by them. The DISH installer did a receiver upgrade in the home theater a couple of weeks ago. He'd never seen front projection or heard a proper 7.1 system before. While he was impressed by the image, he couldn't quit talking about the audio quality! He said "I had no idea home audio could sound this good!"

I hope you have many years of enjoyment from your 340's!

Doug

Mr McIntosh
02-25-2014, 09:02 PM

Best
Alan

Alan,

You are right, they are a very nice speaker. I bought a pair early last summer to " test" out the sound of the Ascend product and for the money I was startled at the sound quality these speakers produce.
The imaging was quite surprising and the detail was far beyond one would expect for a speaker in this price range.