PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TTL2000
10-29-2013, 07:11 AM
Joined recently after buying the CBM-170 SE's from this site.

I have to say I love these things. I'm not an expert by any means, but I know what I like. After years of using another brand I can only say I'm really liking the Ascends.

Might have to add another room to the house so I can add another set of Ascends...haha, now that would be an expensive speaker....

darkpoet25
11-01-2013, 04:23 PM
I have the 170's also, and love mine more and more each day.(along with a 340C.) They sound great for both music and movies, but a poorly recorded album will sound bad through them because they are that accurate of a speaker. I spent months looking for something to replace the Athena's I had, and these fit the bill perfectly. Enjoy those speakers and welcome to the forums. :)

davef
11-05-2013, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the Ascend Forum, TTL2000.

I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your 170's :)

Take care!

TTL2000
11-07-2013, 12:07 PM
I have the 170's also, and love mine more and more each day.(along with a 340C.) They sound great for both music and movies, but a poorly recorded album will sound bad through them because they are that accurate of a speaker. I spent months looking for something to replace the Athena's I had, and these fit the bill perfectly. Enjoy those speakers and welcome to the forums. :)

Welcome to the Ascend Forum, TTL2000.

I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying your 170's :)

Take care!

Thanks....I'm actually going through every piece of music I own, just to hear the difference. I literally mean every CD I own.

Enjoying it though.

Thanks Again....

davef
11-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks....I'm actually going through every piece of music I own, just to hear the difference. I literally mean every CD I own.

Enjoying it though.

Thanks Again....

That is great -- those are the comments we love to hear :)

Enjoy!!!!