PDA

View Full Version : North Bay guy-Discovered RAAL Sierra Towers-OMG!

sonomamac
03-28-2013, 09:05 PM
I had been in the market for new speakers for several months, having sold a pair of Martin Logan's last year. I stumbled onto a pair of Sierra Towers with RAAL Tweeters on Audiogon and because the seller was in San Francisco I was able to audition them. I bought them on the spot. These speakers are flying under the radar it seems. I had not heard of them, but I am surely glad I responded to the Audiogon listing. I look forward to being apart of the AA community and I suspect a supporting cast of surrounds and possibly subs are in my future.

davef
05-20-2013, 06:43 PM
I had been in the market for new speakers for several months, having sold a pair of Martin Logan's last year. I stumbled onto a pair of Sierra Towers with RAAL Tweeters on Audiogon and because the seller was in San Francisco I was able to audition them. I bought them on the spot. These speakers are flying under the radar it seems. I had not heard of them, but I am surely glad I responded to the Audiogon listing. I look forward to being apart of the AA community and I suspect a supporting cast of surrounds and possibly subs are in my future.

Hi Sonomamac,

Excellent -- glad to hear that you are enjoying them and welcome to our community! Be sure to give us a call so we can register the speakers under your name.

enjoy!!