PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from central Indiana - any Sierra Towers in the area?

Zman
03-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Hello all,

I'm contemplating on becoming an Ascend Sierra Tower (Raal) owner and wanted to say hi.

Dina from Ascend suggested that I get on the forum to see if there are any tower owners located in the Indy area that would open their doors so I could listen to them. I was planning to buy some for an audition, but learned they won't ship until May/June. I would rather not wait that long to get the speakers, and then realize they aren't exactly what I want.

I currently have a set of Aperion Verus Grand Towers and a set of Paradigm Studio 100's that are both going back to the dealer/manufacturer. The Aperions just don't have the dynamics and clarity that I want and the Studios are fatiguing to my ears. Apparently, I have pretty sensitive ears which is why I would like to listen to the Ascends before making a purchase.

I'm not sure if this is the best location on the forum for this request. If not, could someone please point me in the right direction?

davef
03-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Hello all,

I'm contemplating on becoming an Ascend Sierra Tower (Raal) owner and wanted to say hi.

Dina from Ascend suggested that I get on the forum to see if there are any tower owners located in the Indy area that would open their doors so I could listen to them. I was planning to buy some for an audition, but learned they won't ship until May/June. I would rather not wait that long to get the speakers, and then realize they aren't exactly what I want.

I currently have a set of Aperion Verus Grand Towers and a set of Paradigm Studio 100's that are both going back to the dealer/manufacturer. The Aperions just don't have the dynamics and clarity that I want and the Studios are fatiguing to my ears. Apparently, I have pretty sensitive ears which is why I would like to listen to the Ascends before making a purchase.

I'm not sure if this is the best location on the forum for this request. If not, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Zman,

Welcome to the forum!

You might have better results posting your audition request in this section of the forum as it gets more traffic: http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Loudspeakers-Subwoofers-Accessories-Electronics

Thanks!