PDA

View Full Version : Hello

nohav
01-30-2012, 05:03 AM
Just got approved for posts and wanted to say hi. I took delivery of my Sierra towers last week and am waiting for custom finish work on a Sierra center w/ NRT upgrade. I also have 170s for surrounds and a Rythmik F15 sub. These are all hooked up to a Rotel RX-1065 receiver, a Panasonic BDT310 blu-ray player and a P50GT30 plasma.

When I first hooked the towers up, I was a little disappointed. They didn't have the forward nature of my B&W Matrix 3s. But the more I listened to them, I realized that was the point. They were so accurate, they almost weren't there. They didn't "color the music" the way I had become used to hearing it.

I'm loving them now...and trying to convince my wife to let me position them 3 feet into the room where they sound best!

Thanks to Dave and Dina for putting up with me through the purchase process.

Brad

davef
02-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Just got approved for posts and wanted to say hi. I took delivery of my Sierra towers last week and am waiting for custom finish work on a Sierra center w/ NRT upgrade. I also have 170s for surrounds and a Rythmik F15 sub. These are all hooked up to a Rotel RX-1065 receiver, a Panasonic BDT310 blu-ray player and a P50GT30 plasma.

When I first hooked the towers up, I was a little disappointed. They didn't have the forward nature of my B&W Matrix 3s. But the more I listened to them, I realized that was the point. They were so accurate, they almost weren't there. They didn't "color the music" the way I had become used to hearing it.

I'm loving them now...and trying to convince my wife to let me position them 3 feet into the room where they sound best!

Thanks to Dave and Dina for putting up with me through the purchase process.

Brad

Hi Brad,

You are most welcome and it has been our pleasure. I am very pleased that you are becoming more accustomed to the different sound and enjoying it :)

Yes, the Sierra Towers are extremely accurate.

Enjoy!!!!

man4pak04
04-29-2015, 12:57 AM
I am about to be a new member of the Ascend family!!!!

I just placed an order for 5 of the CMT-340se!!! I am very much looking forward to receiving them.

I thought I would stop in and say hello while I look over the forum.

I hope my speakers are a good as I think and have read them to be.

davef
05-08-2015, 06:01 PM
I am about to be a new member of the Ascend family!!!!

I just placed an order for 5 of the CMT-340se!!! I am very much looking forward to receiving them.

I thought I would stop in and say hello while I look over the forum.

I hope my speakers are a good as I think and have read them to be.

Welcome and enjoy!!!!