PDA

View Full Version : FS:Rocket 5.1 system, router, speakers, misc

Volta
01-24-2012, 01:19 PM
I need to reorganize and downsize a bit so it's time to let go of these gems. I am the original buyer, picked them up myself at the Longmont warehouse. Well taken care of and still look awesome. These speakers were one of the good parts from AV123 IMO and they have served me well.
I only have boxes for the 850's and nothing else. I can only ship the 850's. Anything else will have to be discussed in order to arrange shipping.
I am in the Denver Metro area. I would be happy to demo these for a serious buyer.

$900--Rocket RS850 Signature Edition (pr) --Both in excellent condition. Piano Black caps show slight wear. 8/10

$450--Rocket RS450 with Rocket Risers (pr) --One in excellent condition. One has a damaged driver which should be replaced but still works. I have kept it in place, and it sounds acceptable. I'm currently trying to find a new driver with the same specs to replace it and I may have found some.
Cabinet has a very small nick on the side. Vifa Tweeter and other drivers are in perfect condition. Both have slight wear on the caps.
Both risers are in good condition, with minor marks and very small scratches. You cannot see them unless you are close to it.

$300--Rocket RSC200 Signature Edition Center (Bigfoot) --In excellent condition. Normal wear 9/10

$300--Black Satin MFW-15 (version 2 amp) --Bought as b-stock and currently has the version 2 amp. It has worked fine for over a year and a half. Still going strong, with strong output. Comes with Rosewood Faceplate.

Asking $1800 complete system.

Some other things I'm selling

$120--Rockband for the Wii, includes drum kit, microphone, and guitar. In excellent condition.

$40 EPI Model 110 Speakers. 2 way design, wall mount. Good condition, nice sound.
http://www.humanspeakers.com/e/epi-110-3.htm#top

$5--Batman Begins Sealed DVD
$5-- Lord of the Rings "The Return of the King" Widescreen 2 Disc Edition. Lord of the Rings "The Two Towers" Widescreen 2 disc Edition. Both in very good condition. (4 DVDs total)

Various AUDIO VIDEO Cables.
$5 - 70" HDMI cable
$4 - 70" S-Cable
$5 - 70" Optical Toslink to Mini M/M
$2 - 36" RCA composite audio/video cord
$2 - 1 meter RCA L/R cable (4 of them)
$3 - 2 meter 3RCA composite audio/video cable (3 of them)
$5 - 2 meter - 3.5mm stereo male to 2RCA male ipod cable
$4 - 2 meter - 3.5mm stereo male to 2RCA maled ipod cable
$3 - 72" - 3.5mm stereo male to 2RCA maled ipod cable
$2 - 18" - 2RCA to 2 RCA L/R stereo cable

$180 Bellari VP129 Phono Stage -- Very nice little Tube Phono preamp. Comes in original box, with all accessories and manual. Very well taken care of, it's a cool upgrade to standard receiver phono inputs.

I have more pictures, please contact me for more info. I can ship everything here except the speakers for now. I can accept paypal.

Thanks

Pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/6979249...7629016509621/