PDA

View Full Version : given rythmik a shot

tdercole
11-29-2011, 11:29 AM
I recently placed an order for the rythmik fv12. I love dealing with ascend, they are a very friendly staff. I am very excited to revieve my new addition and after countless ours of reading i think i made the right choice within my budget. I will chime in when i recieve it and will share my thoughts. I am coming from a polk psw10 so i think i will love it.

mikebiker
12-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I recently placed an order for the rythmik fv12. I love dealing with ascend, they are a very friendly staff. I am very excited to revieve my new addition and after countless ours of reading i think i made the right choice within my budget. I will chime in when i recieve it and will share my thoughts. I am coming from a polk psw10 so i think i will love it.The Rythmik FV12 is on my short list of subs to buy by next summer. How large is your listening area? I am also upgrading from a 10" Polk sub which has died after 12 years.

tdercole
12-02-2011, 10:20 PM
my listening area is about 20ft by 12ft which opens to a kitchen.

tdercole
12-08-2011, 11:38 AM
So i recieved my fv12 yesterday and i am totally impressed. It has everything i wanted in a sub. It fills the low end in music and shakes my couch with movies. It was a little bigger than i expected becasue of the ported desine but it is totally worth it. My wife even said she likes the sound and she hates overpowering bass. Playing bass i love you the woofer handles the frequencies just fine, might i add that this thing moves a lot of air. I would say this thing blows my polk psw10 out of the water 10x over. i love it