PDA

View Full Version : Dina and the Sales Department

Jeff52
11-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Hello to All,
I have just made my first system purchase here at Ascends. I have the 340's LCR and 170's as side surrounds. I have been contemplating purchasing a system for about a year now, I would still be procrastinating if it were not for Dina over at sales. We have been sharing emails concerning the different speakers that Ascends has to offer, after much going back and forth we (Dina and I) came up with which I believe the best solution in a 5 channel system. If only I would have consulted her last year I would have been enjoying sonic bliss a long time ago. I can not stress how influential Dina has been in my decision to purchase the 340's LCR and 170 surrounds. If anyone is on the fence give her a call or email, it will most definately be a wise choice. A most knowlegeable woman in a predominately man's world. I don't want her head to explode so I will end it here. Call her today. My name is Jeffrey Nordi, a most satisfied customer, no I don't work for Ascend Acoustics, just a proud owner. Thanks for listening

dinal
11-17-2011, 04:44 PM
It was a pleasure working with you Jeff. Thank you so much for the nice coments you made! I appreciate all the wonderful things you said about me. My head was feeling a little heavy after reading everything.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Dina

Jeff52
11-17-2011, 05:41 PM
It was a pleasure working with you Jeff. Thank you so much for the nice coments you made! I appreciate all the wonderful things you said about me. My head was feeling a little heavy after reading everything.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Dina

Dina, likewise to you and your family. I just wanted to express how deligent and well informed you are with the products that you have, without you none of this would have been possible, again my Dear Dina Kudos to you and of course (what's his name) oh yeah Dave.
Best wishes and God Speed.....Jeffrey

dinal
11-18-2011, 04:12 PM
You're so sweet, thanks! :)
-Dina