PDA

View Full Version : Porker no more...

davef
11-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Sadly, I just noticed this email:

Dear First Class Pizza Talega Club Member,

We have been fighting an ongoing battle with our landlord over the past year. Unfortunately, they have not agreed to any rent relief and we are left in a position to be the 7th tenant at Talega Village Center to close. We have loved serving you over the past 19 months. We have never experienced such a strong sense of community at any other FCP location. We are extremely sad to say goodbye to our friends in Talega.

As our way of saying farewell, we will be opening our doors one last time on Wednesday, November 24th to FEED OUR FANS starting at 11am and going until we run out of food. Please come enjoy some of our favorite menu items ON THE HOUSE and say goodbye to your FCP crew.

Again, we thank you for your patronage and have loved serving you!

Sincerely,
First Class Pizza Talega

I am quite sad about this -- my family and I eat there regularly and it has become a local hangout for the kids.

Some of you have been lucky enough to try their rather unbelievably good "Porker" pizza. I know that I won't be the only one who misses it...

A very sad day for San Clemente residents :(

debo
11-23-2010, 03:44 AM
That is very sad, I was hoping you would post a picture of the "Porker Pizzza".

curtis
11-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Sad! What are we going to eat at the next listening session?

mziegler
12-05-2010, 02:46 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!

That is really one of my favorite pizza joints -- a small independent business too.