PDA

View Full Version : Tried to post, don't know what happened?

Jeff52
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM
My post did not seem to post, is it because I'm new?

davef
11-23-2010, 01:40 AM
My post did not seem to post, is it because I'm new?

Hi Jeff,

It shouldn't matter if you are new. Your post should be visible if you were able to publish this post. I would recommend trying to post again.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff52
11-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Jeff,

It shouldn't matter if you are new. Your post should be visible if you were able to publish this post. I would recommend trying to post again.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Dave, all is well , it was a mistake on my part, I have since posted successfully, thank you for your kind consideration with this. What a company you have, others should take notice and be so involved as you. I just wish at this time I could purchase my first real speaker system 340SE's and center. My budget is very restricted and I can't justify with the significant other the expenditure, I'm working real hard to come up with the funding for at least the front three speakers (340SE's), I know you quoted me a Holiday price, but still can't manage it, I really appreciate your effort to get me into the Ascend Family which I so much want to be a part of, I'm on these forums every day hoping that one of these times I can comment or post a review of my speakers in my setup. Thanks again my friend, it seems that I know you well and I've never met you, just from the correspondence you seem to be a real nice person and put your heart and soul into this business. I'm not trying to sound mushy here, just stating my feelings. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
With Best Regards.....Jeffrey Nordi

davef
11-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks Dave, all is well , it was a mistake on my part, I have since posted successfully, thank you for your kind consideration with this. What a company you have, others should take notice and be so involved as you. I just wish at this time I could purchase my first real speaker system 340SE's and center. My budget is very restricted and I can't justify with the significant other the expenditure, I'm working real hard to come up with the funding for at least the front three speakers (340SE's), I know you quoted me a Holiday price, but still can't manage it, I really appreciate your effort to get me into the Ascend Family which I so much want to be a part of, I'm on these forums every day hoping that one of these times I can comment or post a review of my speakers in my setup. Thanks again my friend, it seems that I know you well and I've never met you, just from the correspondence you seem to be a real nice person and put your heart and soul into this business. I'm not trying to sound mushy here, just stating my feelings. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
With Best Regards.....Jeffrey Nordi

Jeff,

Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Jeff52
11-30-2010, 09:16 PM
Jeff,

Thank you so much for your nice comments!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

You are truly welcome, likewise my friend with the Holidays. It won't be a holiday for me until I have some Ascend loudspeakers in my home.
Cheers....Jeff

Dr. House
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM
You are truly welcome, likewise my friend with the Holidays. It won't be a holiday for me until I have some Ascend loudspeakers in my home.
Cheers....Jeff

We just put up our x-mas tree yesterday and started decorating it. I would love to have some Ascend boxes around it. :D

Jeff52
12-01-2010, 10:28 AM
We just put up our x-mas tree yesterday and started decorating it. I would love to have some Ascend boxes around it. :D

Hi DOC, man do I know what you mean, I have a decent setup now but I'm finding all kind of excuses with my mains to justify some 340 boxes under my tree.
Cheers my friend: Jeff

Dr. House
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi DOC, man do I know what you mean, I have a decent setup now but I'm finding all kind of excuses with my mains to justify some 340 boxes under my tree.
Cheers my friend: Jeff

Ditto. I need to start getting rid of some speakers. Just don't have the space. I have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers right now that I don't even use. However, they are inferior to the 340's or any of the Ascend offerings for that matter.

Cheers.

Jeff52
12-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Ditto. I need to start getting rid of some speakers. Just don't have the space. I have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers right now that I don't even use. However, they are inferior to the 340's or any of the Ascend offerings for that matter.

Cheers.

Yeah my friend I think it's time to clean HOUSE, no pun intended, sell them, there is always someone who would gladly take them off your hands.
Best regards, Jeff