PDA

View Full Version : sierra finishes

bnrbeseth
08-26-2010, 04:16 PM
i purchased a few used speakers locally ( sierra 1 natural, and two hmt-200's) They sound great and i really love them. I currently of have the 1 sierra 1 playing center (it is a center sierra 1) and the 200's playing front left and right. i am going to soon upgrade and get two more sierras for the front and move the 200's to pull surround duty. My question is i really love the cherry finishes dark and light and see the light are on sale and was wondering if you guys can finish the center or if i could and what the cost if it is possible for you guys to do for my center so i have a matching set. I don't think the wife would go for a mix and match set even though the sound would still be great she has this deal about the way things look in the house, so it will have to be done or ill have to go all natural. any input is appreciated... thanks in advance, Brad

davef
09-16-2010, 12:40 AM
i purchased a few used speakers locally ( sierra 1 natural, and two hmt-200's) They sound great and i really love them. I currently of have the 1 sierra 1 playing center (it is a center sierra 1) and the 200's playing front left and right. i am going to soon upgrade and get two more sierras for the front and move the 200's to pull surround duty. My question is i really love the cherry finishes dark and light and see the light are on sale and was wondering if you guys can finish the center or if i could and what the cost if it is possible for you guys to do for my center so i have a matching set. I don't think the wife would go for a mix and match set even though the sound would still be great she has this deal about the way things look in the house, so it will have to be done or ill have to go all natural. any input is appreciated... thanks in advance, Brad

We might have someone who can do this for you but it will be expensive as it is labor extensive. Send me an email or give us a call to discuss the details...