PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how many they have sold...

curtis
06-21-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?accstwek&1282075145&/Dr-Audio-Macro-Magic-Audio-Roc

:D

blindcat7
06-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Oh what a priceless find Curtis. I don't think I will need to do any ab exercizes for a month after the laughing jag this one gave me.

Thanks for sharing this one, I have to go pass it on to some others now.

Chris

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?accstwek&1282075145&/Dr-Audio-Macro-Magic-Audio-Roc

:D

curtis
06-21-2010, 02:14 PM
I have to be honest...I didn't really "find" it. Someone on Audioholics posted it, and that is how I "found" it. hehe

It is priceless, and I really do wonder how many they have sold.

It has got to be a joke.

buddhadas
06-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Now that, is priceless!!!

blindcat7
06-21-2010, 04:02 PM
It reminds me of a discussion I once had with some friends about the snake oil section of the A/V market. It occured to me that if I didn't have a little thing called integrity I could take advantage of my status as a blind A/V enthusiast to market some audio voodoo of my own. You know something like:

"Using my enhanced hearing and sense of touch I've selected all of the materials in this new miracle line of products to ensure the most profound improvements in audio quality an audiophile could ask for. What looks like a simple rock on the ground to someone else sings to me of the potential of an absolutely tame room that allows your music to achieve a clarity and depth you never thought possible. My new Advanced Synergy Tower line may appear to just be attractive sculptures made from simple wooden dowels, but in truth my magic touch allows me to select materials that not only enhance the qualities of your room but can also decimate jitter in digital audio formats from across even the largest room and make all of your music sound more like the highest quality analog material. For a mere $2000 you can purchase the basic package complete with instructions on how to customize the setup for your room and get a marked improvement without breaking the bank, or for the ultimate experience you can, for a mere $50,000", obtain the entire package of products and a personal room reading from me and my highly attuned senses giving yourself the ultimate audio experience."

Sadly, those pesky ethics just keep getting in the way.

Chris

I have to be honest...I didn't really "find" it. Someone on Audioholics posted it, and that is how I "found" it. hehe

It is priceless, and I really do wonder how many they have sold.

It has got to be a joke.