PDA

View Full Version : matching to the sierra finsih

RicardoJoa
05-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Anyone have any suggestion on probably how to better match the black rythmik to the dark rosenut sierra. Rythmik doesnt offer the rosenut finish to match with the sierra, so i im thinking to get the black oak grain finish.

indulger
05-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Get the piano black. It will go with anything. I have the PB Sierra-1 L/C/R and the PB Sub, sitting along side a dark brown walnut TV stand. Looks great.

davef
05-04-2010, 01:16 AM
Anyone have any suggestion on probably how to better match the black rythmik to the dark rosenut sierra. Rythmik doesnt offer the rosenut finish to match with the sierra, so i im thinking to get the black oak grain finish.

Matching wood grains and stains from one product to another is difficult. I find that having a subwoofer that offers a more discrete finish is typically the best solution. That being said, I would recommend going with the black matte finish. All of the new finishes and models are now listed on our website: http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/subs/f15.html

Which model are you interested in? 12" or 15"?

RicardoJoa
05-06-2010, 12:40 AM
I dont have a choice, im bying the unit from rythmik and they can send the unit straight from Taiwan distrubutor which saves me great deal of cash, they only offer black oak finsih.

Bill Mac
05-21-2010, 07:38 PM
I have Dark Cherry Sierras with a new PB F12SE. Looks great to me and sounds even better. What an excellent sub which is a nice improvement over my Outlaw LFM-1 Plus especially with music:). The LFM-1 Plus is a great sub but the F12SE is just an all around better sub.

Bill

logicology
05-27-2010, 08:11 PM
I was very concerned about matching the finish... as it turns out, my wife put a table cloth on my D15se and basically turned it into an end table anyway. :)

My wife uses my other D15 in the kitchen as extra prep space/chopping block.

(just kidding about that one)