PDA

View Full Version : D15SE- does it have an auto-power on feature?

pogiboy
03-16-2010, 10:11 AM
I got my D15SE last Friday, and oh boy--it's definitely much better than I expected soundwise, appearance wise, and value wise!:D My question though is: (1)does it have an auto power on/off, and (2)does it come with a user manual and warranty card, info, etc....The only thing it came with is the single sheet quick illustrated guide. Is the user's guide provided online?
Besides these questions, I would like to personally thank Brian Ding for letting me know when he physically shipped the product, so that I can take a vacation that day. And also thanks for providing a world class product at a good price that can compete with the JL's and other high end subs.:D

RythmikAudio
03-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Well, I took out the auto-on and use that as limiter on-off switch. The power consumption of these PEQ2 are very low. It is only 7W to 8W when is on but with no signal. Putting it in standby mode only saves 2W. Also auto-on switch gives me a lot of headache that customers see the light does not come on as fast...

Manual: I am working on it. But right now I would recommend customers to read our website completely. It has a lot of information.

Warranty card. All product's customers name and serial number are recorded so that we can look up in the future. Come think about it, warranty is just a card. It is the trust behind it that makes it work, very much like green money :D I know it is too over-stretched. I will design a warranty card. That is not a problem.

pogiboy
03-17-2010, 06:48 AM
Manual: I am working on it. But right now I would recommend customers to read our website completely. It has a lot of information.

Warranty card. All product's customers name and serial number are recorded so that we can look up in the future. Come think about it, warranty is just a card. It is the trust behind it that makes it work, very much like green money :D I know it is too over-stretched. I will design a warranty card. That is not a problem.

Sorry Brian, I didn't imply that you need to create a warranty card or create a manual. I simply wanted to know where we can find the user's info and the warranty information and whether we need to register it. Your word and thrust is good enough for me. Never seen an owner/designer of a company have an hands on/personal approach to their customers as you do. That is definitely unique. Again thanks for everything, your sub is awesome and is a perfect compliment for my Magneplanar/Pioneer SC-27 system!:)

indulger
03-17-2010, 01:16 PM
by pogiboy
[QUOTE] Your word and thrust is good enough for me./QUOTE]

It's good to have trust, but I'd look out for that "thrust" thingy you mentioned.:eek:

pogiboy
03-17-2010, 01:37 PM
by pogiboy
[QUOTE] Your word and thrust is good enough for me./QUOTE]

It's good to have trust, but I'd look out for that "thrust" thingy you mentioned.:eek:

:p Lol...Ok mispelled word---trust:rolleyes: