PDA

View Full Version : New Owner!

indulger
01-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Just got my LCR Sierra's and my HTM 200's. I'm wondering how long Ascend is going to stay in business, giving away perfectly good b-stocks at there asking price. I never told my wife they were b-stocks, only that it was a holiday special. She's in love with the looks of them. I cannot see the slightest flaw that would make them b-stock. Thank you Dave for letting me take advantage of you like this.:) Unfortunately they are still sitting on my coffee table in their white baggies until we rearrange the living room. I'm upgrading from **** 901's I've had since '88 and the accoustimass I've had since '91. I am piecing my set up little bit at a time. I got the speakers and an epson 8100 to start. I'm waiting until taxes to upgrade my technics sa-dx950 receiver, up-converting dvd player to a blueray, and get a sub woofer. I'm sure the sierra's will run fine with the technics until I decide what receiver to get. Still deciding between the SC-25 or the 4310CI. For now, I just enjoy looking at them!

davef
01-26-2010, 10:20 PM
Indulger --

You are most welcome and enjoy!!!!