+most violent games
+frequent game releases
+Halo
-Frequently defective
-Pay to use online
-Poor backwards compatability
-Poor customer service

Let me address the negatives.
- Yes, it does but so does PS3 and that goes for any hardware.
- $50 a year, sometimes discounted, is not bad. Best online experience ever period. More players and better features.
-They did that so they can eliminate the orginial xbox. PS3 just started doing that with the slim. Why do you think ps3 is lossing money? People are buying the exact same ps3 game for ps2 for less.
- I never had an issue with the CS. I could probably find what I need on google or xbox.com.

drewface
12-17-2009, 10:56 PM
personally, i don't think Halo is a +... i wouldn't say it is a -, but it's not worth buying the system for. i think the hardware failures have been mostly ironed out now. all the systems have frequent game releases.

davef
12-18-2009, 10:55 AM
PS3 fan myself -- not because of any problems or performance comparisons... Simply becasue the PS3 is really a fantastic Blu Ray device and now that it has Netflix streaming, it is a fantastic deal even if not used for gaming (of which it excels at too)

I am surprised how much we now use the Netflix streaming and BD capabilities -- considerably more so than using it for games.

Jakajan
06-09-2010, 11:11 PM
the xbox 360 does have netflix as well.

rabbit
06-21-2010, 11:39 PM
You might also like the streaming audio feature of the 360 if you have other Windows computers on your home network - I'm playing my music collection on my 360 as I write.

smith009
08-20-2010, 06:01 AM
I like to play games in Xbox 360. I like all features. You have a such a great knowledge about Xbox 360 features. It is very helpful and interesting knowledge for every one. My favourite feature of Xbox 360 are Xbox Live, Digital Entertainment and Personalize your console.

Son of Mad Dog
11-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Truth is, you can stream music from your desktop pc's to the ps3 as well. (its a little more manual to set up but is still possible.)

So for the xbox you have to pay yet again to use netflix instead of nothing but your netflix subscription.

Now xbox does have ESPN3 if its available in your area. I use a work around by signing in remotely to another family isp account. (time warner does allow for espn3 if you have isp only.) But you cannot sign in remotely on the xbox I have to use my HTPC for that.

The ps3 also supports a higher resolution and mine is whisper quiet when reading media instead of sounding like its grinding the cd up into itty bitty pieces.

What do we use the most?
Gaming: xbox
netflix/blu-ray/music: ps3

the wii provides netflix as well but is capped at 480i and its a useless user interface to me.