PDA

View Full Version : pictures dont do justice

tdercole
12-14-2009, 01:02 PM
I just got home from being out at sea and i have been waiting weeks to unbox my new sierra 1s. I am absolutely speechless, these speakers are beautiful. While unboxing the sierras it really made me think that if they put so much effort into packaging speakers this way then i cant even imagine how they will sound. Paired to my sierras i have an onkyo ht-sr800 reciever and a polk psw10 sub. For the first hour of listening in 2 channel stereo (sub off) i was blown away on how much detail and clarity these babies presented. I have a whole new respect for the music that im listening to and its all because of Ascend. I would like to thank dave and all the other members on the forum for steering me in the right direction. I would not call my self an audiofile or anything of that nature but i sure do love music, now i love it even more. I ordered the light cherry model because of the discounted price and i wasnt sure what to expect. Overall i am more than satisfied with my purchase, they look and sound awesome. I would be delighted to let anyone come over and test drive them. If you are near Quincy mass and have some time to experience music in a whole new way than PM me and we will work something out. Ascend rocks!!! :)

curtis
12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Welcome back and to the forum! Glad you are enjoying your system.