PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cincinnati, OH!

dlany
09-22-2009, 05:14 AM
Hello everyone!

I am glad to be aboard and reading the interesting posts here on Ascend. I must admit, currently I do not own any Ascend speakers however, I am thinking of purchasing a pair of Sierra-1's. With all I have read from both professional and owner reviews I must say, it sounds like I would be foolish not to look at them during my current upgrade!

I am curious, is there anyone in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky that has a pair of their own? I would love the opportunity to listen to a pair prior to purchasing. I know there is a 30 day return policy and I know they will sound different in my enviroment and system. I would just like to be able to get an initial feel for them prior to ordering!

Thanks! :

Mag_Neato
09-22-2009, 06:18 AM
Welcome to the forum dlany!

There are several Sierra owners up North around Cleveland if you don't mind the drive. Mine are, unfortunately, packed in their box in my basement right now. We are preparing the house to sell so we are keeping extra stuff to a bare minimum, but there is at least a few others here with a Sierra set up.

dlany
09-22-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks Mag Neto!

I understand that there is some form of map for current owners. Do you know anything about accessing it?

dlany