PDA

View Full Version : SVS PC Plus 20-39 for Sale!!!!

Blake1214
06-02-2009, 09:32 AM
If you're reading this post, more than likely, you already know about this subwoofer. I bought it last year and have loved every minute of it. The ONLY reason I'm selling is because I live in a high rise condo and have just received my second disturbance notice by the HOA. It was just a warning the first time but I had to pay a $100 fine the second time. They say it'll double the next time.

My condo is about 1000 sq ft with an 11' ceiling all open space. This sub has absolutely no problem filling up the space with clean deep bass. Since I can't have it hooked up to my system without fearing another complaint, I've decided to let someone else take this gem off my hands at an incredible price. It was $899 plus $100 shipping directly from SVS. I'm letting it go for $675 (pickup)!!! That's a savings of over 30%. It is in absolutely pristine condition. Not a single scuff, mark, or dent.

Here's a pretty straightforward but detailed review of the sub. There are TONS of reviews you can find online.

http://www.svsound.com/news-reviews-mullen.cfm

SVS designed/built custom Plus 12.3 woofer
Computer Assisted Design (CAD) enclosure
Flush mounted, 525 watt BASH amp
Exclusive down-firing cylinder design
Compliant floor mounts, low center of gravity
"Tri-Power" 3" high-flow ports with port blocks
User variable tuning: 20Hz (stock) 16 and 12hz
Resonance free, protective top grill
CNC'd, black laminated, 1.5" birch end-caps
Architectural-grade black fabric exterior
Response: +/- 3dB 20-100hz (20hz config)
Size: 40" tall, 16" diameter.
Weight : 55lbs

Local Pickup preferred. I am open to meet within reasonable distance. (within 50 miles of Los Angeles).
Cash or Paypal only . (if paypal, please add 4%).

Please contact me at 310-562-1463 or blake1214@yahoo.com if interested.

Thx

Blake