PDA

View Full Version : Customer service

Mag_Neato
02-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Just a thank you to Brian Ding at Rythmik!

I purchased a DS12 kit 1 1/2 years ago. I had an enclosre built professionally and installed the amp and driver, and have been very pleased with the results. I recently had the itch to upgrade the original amp to the latest version that includes the rumble filter, PEQ and crossover switches. Just wanted to have those features for any possible future system configurations.

Brian answered all my emails quickly and made the swap very easy. He even sent me some batting to line the insides of my enclosure with, to replace the loose polyfil I had stuffed in it originally.

If anyone is on the fence about buying one of Rythmik's subs, no worries if you ever have a problem with it.

Thank you, Brian!

R˙che 1
02-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Apparently, Brian is very good at answering e-mails, but not returning phone calls...I had an issue with my D15SE delivery, and left a message with him about it...Unfortunately, I never heard back from him...Thankfully, UPS got me the sub...The box was damaged, but the sub was ok

Mag_Neato
02-17-2009, 12:39 PM
Was the sub bought from Brian at Rythmik directly, or through Ascend? If through Ascend you probably would have had better luck calling them with any shipping issues. Brian takes up to a day or two to answer emails, sometimes quicker. I'd say that is very good response considering his increased business via Ascend. I tried calling him after I purchased the kit 1 1/2 years ago, and he was not always easy to reach, but I did get him on the phone several times to answer all my questions. That was before he got involved with Dave F.

You can be certain that between Rythmik and Ascend any issues will be satisified.

davef
02-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Apparently, Brian is very good at answering e-mails, but not returning phone calls...I had an issue with my D15SE delivery, and left a message with him about it...Unfortunately, I never heard back from him...Thankfully, UPS got me the sub...The box was damaged, but the sub was ok

I am indeed sorry to hear this. Brian is usually very quick to call customers back so I don't know what happened. However, if you ordered the sub from us, we should be the first contact - or at a minimum, call us after you were unable to reach Brian.

Is everything OK now? If not, please give me a call....

R˙che 1
02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Yeah, everything is fine now Dave, thanks...

I purchased the sub directly from Rhythmik's website, so Ascend had no knowledge of the problem, that's why I didn't call them

davef
02-17-2009, 08:59 PM

I purchased the sub directly from Rhythmik's website, so Ascend had no knowledge of the problem, that's why I didn't call them

Understood and I am pleased that all is fine now. Hope you are enjoying the subwoofer!

RythmikAudio
02-17-2009, 11:19 PM

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Occasionally I do get very busy and emails are more effective to get my attention. Anyway, your comment is valid and we will certainly improve on that.