PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the frigid mid-west

RazorX
01-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Hello Ascend Community,

I have been lurking here for a week or two - reading all sorts of good information on what appears to be a very nice line of speakers and an apparently great company.

I do not own any Ascend products at the moment but I'm considering an upgrade to my current system and Ascend Acoustics is one of the speaker manufactures I am considering.

You will likely see an additional post or two from me in the appropriate forum(s)...BTW, what would be the appropriate forum if I want to share my current system specs, what I do and do not like about my current speakers, and compare/contrast discussion between my current speakers and Ascend speakers (Sierra-1 and CMT-370)? Should I post this type of thread in the Ascend Acoustics Discussions\Loudspeakers, Subwoofers, Accessories, Electronics section or the Other Products\Loudspeakers and Subwoofers section?

-Rich

ebh
01-28-2009, 10:46 AM
welcome. not too many hard and fast rules here so I would post in the ascend loudspeaker section--gets the most traffic and would fit your discussion just fine.

debo
01-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Greatings Rich!

Just ask away. Where in Ohio?

RazorX
01-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I will post in the Ascend Loudspeaker section.

I'm live in Gahanna which is a suburb of Columbus. We just finished getting pounded by a nasty winter storm. Most of the counties in central OH are under a level 2 snow emergency and a few are at level 3. Man I can't wait for spring. lol