PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Plus For Sale!!!!!

soundfreak38
01-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Folks, I have (2) Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Pluses for sale. Both are in mint condition and have been barely used. In fact, I have not even taken the paper off of the tops. I have the original boxes and all the original literature. I also have (2) Grammas for sale as well. If interested, please contact me via a PM for details. Please, only serious inquiries.

Cheers,

Phil

soundfreak38
01-20-2009, 07:32 AM
These are still for sale!!!! If you need some pics, shoot me a PM with your email. Have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

soundfreak38
01-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Price Lowered!!!!! I will take $900 shipped within the USA for both of these. I will even include both Grammas with them, but the buyer has to pay the shipping for the Grammas. In other words, if someone was to buy both of my Pluses for $900 shipped, then I will include the Grammmas as well. However, the buyer would then pay the shipping on the Grammas which should NOT be over $30. BTW, the paer for the tops have NOT even been removed yet. If interested, please let me know via a PM.

For those of you wondering if I will sell just one of my Pluses. The answer is -YES!!! I will gladly sell one for $475 shipped within the USA!!!!! One final note-I will also include a Radio Shack SPL meter AND a Rives Test CD II calibration disk for the buyer whom buys both of my Pluses free of charge!!!!!!! Have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

soundfreak38
01-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Folks, I will gladly sale both of my Pluses for $800 shipped within the USA!!!!! I will also include a Radio Shack SPL Meter AND a Rives Test CD II calibration cd!!!!! Likewise, I will also sell a single Plus for $400 shipped within the USA!!!!! Have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

soundfreak38
02-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Thanks Folks, but these have been sold!!!!!! :):)

Cheers,

Phil