PDA

View Full Version : Music Thread

jvillas
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi Dave, for your consideration. The possibility of moving the Ascend Acoustics Official Music Recommendation Thread from where it is currently located to the Recommendations and Open Discussion Forums? I think it is a little lost where it currently resides I think this would give it more visibility, and greater activity. I believe many of our members are listening to some great music these days, and I for one am always interested in discovering something new.

davef
01-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi Dave, for your consideration. The possibility of moving the Ascend Acoustics Official Music Recommendation Thread from where it is currently located to the Recommendations and Open Discussion Forums? I think it is a little lost where it currently resides I think this would give it more visibility, and greater activity. I believe many of our members are listening to some great music these days, and I for one am always interested in discovering something new.

Hmmm... good point. Rather than move the thread (the section it is in receives the most viewers), what if I just post a link to it in other forum sections? What do you think?

jvillas
01-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Hi Dave, yes, a link would do it.