PDA

View Full Version : Audio design for built in...help!!!

danlalane
12-22-2008, 07:32 AM
I am planning audio for a 18 1/2x15 1/2 room with a built in. Was thinking of buying a Denon 2808ci and wanted to match it with some bookshelves and a center channel to start, possible sub, rears(likely in ceiling) in the future. Do I go Sierra1 or CBM-170 with CMT 340-SE C? Thoughts..... Also placement of speakers relative to the built in config. Thank you!

davef
01-06-2009, 06:19 PM
I am planning audio for a 18 1/2x15 1/2 room with a built in. Was thinking of buying a Denon 2808ci and wanted to match it with some bookshelves and a center channel to start, possible sub, rears(likely in ceiling) in the future. Do I go Sierra1 or CBM-170 with CMT 340-SE C? Thoughts..... Also placement of speakers relative to the built in config. Thank you!

Hi dan,

Wow - so sorry this post was missed!

Based on your bookshelf placement requirements, if the Sierra-1 are in your budget -- these would be the right speakers to go with. We now have an add-on for the Sierra-1 called Q-Plugs, which are specifically designed to maximum performance with this type of placement (Q-Plug A would be recommended).

Click here for more details: http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/showthread.php?t=3781

Hope this helps and please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.