PDA

View Full Version : Radio Paradise

Mitch G
12-10-2008, 03:17 PM
I was just sitting here and literally feeling euphoric as I listen to my Sierras - they are just such a lovely sounding speaker.
And so I had to get that off my chest. Since I couldn't readily find a recent gusher thread, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and not only gush about my Sierras but also about Radio Paradise. They have a 192Kbps feed that sounds great on these speakers.

Mitch

Joneswilliamsc
04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Well i hear that no any registration is required to listen to Radio Paradise. You can use practically any audio player you want. You have to choose a link and click it to start listening. If you are using a dialup modem connection than you will have to select one of the links labeled "dialup".

Mitch G
04-22-2010, 08:18 AM
I always get a kick when some old thread of mine is resurrected. :)
And for the record, RP is still my #1 internet radio station.

Mitch

butch4695
02-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I`ve been listening to RP for the last 2 years at work everyday for 8 to 9 hrs mon-fri. and I love it . I have discovered more new artists there than anywhere else .

bilesteve
08-12-2011, 10:30 PM
You guys turned me on to Radioparadise and I appreciate it as the music is quite good. Thanks. :)

soundseeker
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM
You guys turned me on to Radioparadise and I appreciate it as the music is quite good. Thanks. :)

+1 Nice find.

soundseeker
08-23-2011, 09:37 PM
Listening to it at 192kbps using Octoshape. Wow does it sound nice.

Also, if anyone is interested, you can stream a couple of nice 192 kbps Jazz channels using Octoshape as well. If interested check out Smooth Jazz and Swiss Jazz here (http://www.octoshape.com/index.php?page=showcase/play&variant=PARADISE&lang=en).

JustaSheep
10-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Has anyone given Spotify a shot yet?

I am currently paying the $10/month to use the Premium service which allows you to hear "many" 320 bit-rate recordings. Unfortunately, I have not found a list of what they are or any indication on the recording itself.

They also have radio stations for those who like to pick a genre and hear some new or random stuff.