PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brandon FL, with Before and After!

jskube84
10-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Hello my fellow Ascend chums!

I recently upgraded my front stage with the CMT-340 SE front, left, and center. All I can say is wow. The difference between my old setup and my new Ascend setup is night and day. I originally came from a very cheap set of Sony speakers. I bought the Sony set to hold me over until I found a set I liked. A fellow co-worker and Ascend owner turned me on to these speakers and I cant say how happy I am he did. I live in a small one bedroom apartment so I really cant open these things up as much as I would like to sometimes but what can you do? I still need to replace my back channels and my sub but the front stage was my main concern.

Now for the fun part, the before and after pictures of my setup. I think its easy to figure out which one is the better of the two!

Before

http://www.photodump.org/stored25/before.jpg

After

http://www.photodump.org/stored25/after.jpg

drewface
10-18-2008, 07:38 AM
looks great!

what kind of tv stand is that? it looks like exactly what i was looking for a few months ago, but couldn't find...

davef
10-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Hello my fellow Ascend chums!

I recently upgraded my front stage with the CMT-340 SE front, left, and center. All I can say is wow. The difference between my old setup and my new Ascend setup is night and day. I originally came from a very cheap set of Sony speakers. I bought the Sony set to hold me over until I found a set I liked. A fellow co-worker and Ascend owner turned me on to these speakers and I cant say how happy I am he did. I live in a small one bedroom apartment so I really cant open these things up as much as I would like to sometimes but what can you do? I still need to replace my back channels and my sub but the front stage was my main concern.

Now for the fun part, the before and after pictures of my setup. I think its easy to figure out which one is the better of the two!

Hi jskube84,

Welcome to the family! I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying the system :)

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Enjoy!!!

DougMac
10-22-2008, 07:04 AM
Welcome!

I have 340's across the front also. Either the 170's or 200's will blend very nicely and make great surrounds! Santa will be coming soon!

Doug