PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Great NE-Philly area:

durango9898
09-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi all,

After a lot of searching, I decided to purchase the Ascend CMT-340 SE fronts, CMT-340 SE Center and two pairs of the HTM-200 SE for the 7.1 System. For the sub woofer, I have the SVS PB-12 Ultra.

I setup the CMT-340's and started to listen to some of the old CD's that I have to test it out. I could not believe how beautiful the sound is. I am still in the process of fine tuning the system. I can't wait to have the whole 7.1 system setup completely.

Primarily I got the speakers to set up the HT, but I have a feeling, I'll be listening to a lot more music than watching movies. Thanks to Dave and Dina who have been tremendous during the whole purchase process.

Srinu

davef
09-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Hi all,

After a lot of searching, I decided to purchase the Ascend CMT-340 SE fronts, CMT-340 SE Center and two pairs of the HTM-200 SE for the 7.1 System. For the sub woofer, I have the SVS PB-12 Ultra.

I setup the CMT-340's and started to listen to some of the old CD's that I have to test it out. I could not believe how beautiful the sound is. I am still in the process of fine tuning the system. I can't wait to have the whole 7.1 system setup completely.

Primarily I got the speakers to set up the HT, but I have a feeling, I'll be listening to a lot more music than watching movies. Thanks to Dave and Dina who have been tremendous during the whole purchase process.

Srinu

Hi Srinu,

Wishing you a warm welcome to our family and I am very pleased to hear that you are enjoying the speakers!

It was our sincere pleasure assisting you.

Enjoy!