PDA

View Full Version : is dave on vacation?

ccotenj
08-07-2008, 11:26 AM
is dave on vacation? i dropped him an email a few days ago via the "sales" email, and haven't gotten a response yet. he's usually REALLY fast, so i was wondering...

davef
08-07-2008, 02:37 PM
is dave on vacation? i dropped him an email a few days ago via the "sales" email, and haven't gotten a response yet. he's usually REALLY fast, so i was wondering...

Ha -- yes, I was actually on a one day vacation yesterday :p Took the day off to go hiking into the Santa Monica mountains with my son. We did about 3 miles, the longest Matt has ever hiked. He also caught 3 pokemon ;)

Catching up on emails today...

ccotenj
08-07-2008, 02:43 PM
you took a day off?!?!?! without permission from us???? :p

sounds like a good time was had... :) no biggie, i was just curious...

curtis
08-07-2008, 05:48 PM
He also caught 3 pokemon ;)

hahahaha....wait until he gets into Yu-gi-oh and Ba-ku-ghan stuff.

davef
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM
you took a day off?!?!?! without permission from us???? :p

sounds like a good time was had... :) no biggie, i was just curious...

It was -- we had a good time together but my legs are sore today :o

hahahaha....wait until he gets into Yu-gi-oh and Ba-ku-ghan stuff.

This pokemon stuff is driving me crazy. Pokemon this, pokemon that -- I don't get it at all. At least when he was into Thomas it was fun building tracks, now I have to learn how to "battle" :p

curtis
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
This pokemon stuff is driving me crazy. Pokemon this, pokemon that -- I don't get it at all. At least when he was into Thomas it was fun building tracks, now I have to learn how to "battle" :p
I should look for our Pokemon stuff and give it to you.

The battle stuff is funny. On Yugioh cards there is real small print on them describing their "powers".....that is when I realized I should probably get reading glasses. :D

davef
08-08-2008, 04:16 PM
I should look for our Pokemon stuff and give it to you.

The battle stuff is funny. On Yugioh cards there is real small print on them describing their "powers".....that is when I realized I should probably get reading glasses. :D

I have a hard time reading the powers on the Pokemon cards too. Funny thing watching the kids battle, none of them can read the cards either or do the math required to determine the winner of the battle :eek:

You would be Matt's new "BFF" if you gave him your kids old Pokemon stuff... He is beside me in the office right now, playing with his poke-balls and pokemon as usual. :cool:

curtis
08-08-2008, 07:05 PM
My son just handed me a Pokemon carrying case with a stack of old cards in it. No poke-balls though...I think all those broke from being tossed around. :)

We'll figure out how to get them to you.

davef
08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
My son just handed me a Pokemon carrying case with a stack of old cards in it. No poke-balls though...I think all those broke from being tossed around. :)

We'll figure out how to get them to you.

You will make him SO HAPPY :D