View Full Version : Riding With The King

Gregisme
03-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Wow! Eric Clapton is still alive!??!

[xx(]
[:D]

Lou-the-dog
03-10-2004, 09:21 PM
All right, all right. So now ya'll can guess my age. Actually, I know for a fact he's alive- I saw him just yesterday standing on a street corner talking with Elvis.

Randy

Gregisme
03-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Hey, I'm quickly approaching 40 here, so I'm not exactly spring chicken material either. I do like alot of his early output. Also, Derek and the Dominoes of course, and even 'Slowhand' & '361 (or whatever it was) Ocean Blvd.' would probably qualify too.

But since then, I think he's been coasting along, living off his legendary status for the most part.

Lou-the-dog
03-11-2004, 08:23 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">But since then, I think he's been coasting along, living off his legendary status for the most part.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm inclined to agree. This production comes off somewhat as ol' B.B. and ol' Eric getting together to jam for ol' times sake. The CD insert shows BB and Eric (I assume early 70's era by the look of the haircuts) sitting on a couple speaker/amps doing a little backstage jamming.

Randy