PDA

View Full Version : Sierra-1 encounter

ryoung5256
07-16-2008, 05:04 PM
I received my Sierra's after about 4 days. I found the box on my front porch and was delighted to see it. I excitedly carried the box into my house and looked for my pocket knife to cut the packing tape. To my surprise once the box lid was opened, I noticed another box packed tightly inside. This is the first time I have received a product double boxed. I was immediately impressed! Once I was able to open the second box, to my surprise I found two white bags with draw cords that contained the speakers. WOW, what class! The packaging was top notch. I picked up the speakers by grasping the white bags and place those gems on my living room floor. I nervously unveiled the speakers and all I can say was "it was love at first sight". What a beautiful work of art! The bamboo wood, fit and finish, and quality of construction was evident. My next thoughts were I hope they sound half as good as they look. I placed these babies on my stands and hooked them up. For the next 2 hours I must have died and gone to heaven. What sound... Clarity, sound stage, voice reproduction, I can go on and on. I can't wait for more listening time to immerse myself in the shear pleasure of musicality. Kudos to all involved with producing this truly remarkable musical instrument.

Mike^S
07-16-2008, 09:44 PM
HAHA, congratulations! Reminds me of when I first got my Sierras. :)

davef
07-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi Ryoung5256,

Thank you for the wonderful comments and for sharing them on our forum! I am happy that you are enjoying the speakers and I hope you are able to find the time to truly dive in deep!

Enjoy!!!

muzz
11-01-2008, 10:59 AM
That experience sounds extremely familiar.....
Except there were 2 boxes!! :D

Pilk
11-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Just got done listening today after being away from them....these are just fun to listen to. :D