PDA

View Full Version : Yes - Rhino Re-Issues

Ben_Wood
02-28-2004, 06:57 AM
Hi Johnny,
I just received the "CttE" Rhino edition. However, I am working all weekend so it will be a few more days before I get the chance to sit down and critically listen to it and compare it with my old version cd. I also ordered the Rhino "Tormato" at the same time, but have not got it yet. I'll post my impressions in a few days. BTW, have you had a chance to watch the "Symphonic Live" dvd yet?

JohnnyCasaba
02-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Great, can't wait to hear what you think of em. I don't have any of the older ones on CD, have Fragile on DVD-A, and a greatest hits 2 disc set. I am going to be joining NetFlix soon, so I'll rent Symphonic Live then.

Ben_Wood
03-10-2004, 07:43 AM
JohnnyC,
I finally received my Rhino "Tormato" yesterday. I've listened to it and the Rhino "Close to the Edge" and can highly recommend both. Each disc has bonus tracks of either unreleased songs or alternate tracks of previously released material. The audio is much better than the original cds but not as good as the 2 DVD-As they have out. Since you don't have any of the older cds these are a great buy. Just a quick reply, if you have any questions post them and I'll be glad to go into more detail. One more thing, these new Rhino releases can be bought for less than the original releases!!! [:D]

JohnnyCasaba
03-10-2004, 08:19 AM
Thanks Ben, I will have to pick up The Yes Album, Close To The Edge and maybe Going For the One.