PDA

View Full Version : Hooray!! My TV is broke!!

Larry.H
02-23-2004, 08:39 AM
lmao i hear ya about sponge bob.no music for ne either at nighttime :-(

Maximus330I
02-24-2004, 11:05 AM
OMG! Just hilarious!! I can totally sympathize with you!

davef
02-24-2004, 11:14 AM
Now you guys have me thinking that I might actually want to purposely break my TV... Been a few weeks since anything other than Barney, Wiggles, Bear and the Big Blue House, Elmo and Baby Einstein have played in my living room.

Too funny :)

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
www.ascendacoustics.com

curtis
02-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Hilarious!

Well...I am divorced, and I wish I had my kids all the time rather than half the time.

That said, I am happy to be able to turn up the system when they are not here, but they also like music.

Hey...Sponge Bob sounds pretty good through the 340 [:)]

One thing for sure...they are 6 and 4, do not know the grills come off the speaker, and have told my ex that "movies sound better at Daddy's house" LOL!

-curtis

picasso
02-25-2004, 04:08 AM
I'm with Curtis. Mine were three and five when I ended up alone. They are now 9 and 11. To this day, I wish they were with me more often. I'd gladly listen to more Nick at night with their company. BTW, my kids love the Spongebob Xbox game. Unashamedly, I admit it too.

picasso_04901@yahoo.com

bombadil67
02-25-2004, 06:20 AM
Oh Lou you must not of heard. All "TV repairmen" are out on strike; I'm afraid it might be a few weeks at least before you can have that tele fixed. . . contract negotitations have grinded to a halt.[;)]

curtis
02-25-2004, 06:52 AM
And remember, the grocery market strike here in LA has now been going on for over 5 months!

-curtis

Lou-the-dog
02-25-2004, 08:02 AM
Oh shucks! I wasn't aware of the TV repairman strike. I guess I'll just have to go break the "BAD" news to the kids. No use in wasting a phone call to the repairman now! Thanks for letting me know of this terrible terrible situation Bomb.

Randy