PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

curtis
12-25-2007, 09:12 AM
Hey everyone....hope everyone is having a great day today.

We have Guitar Hero III for the Wii hooked up to the A/V system right now....what a blast!

davef
12-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Hey everyone....hope everyone is having a great day today.

We have Guitar Hero III for the Wii hooked up to the A/V system right now....what a blast!

Thanks Curtis... Merry Christmas to everyone!

We *tried* to purchase Rock Band for the kids for the past few days. No such luck :( Might have to settle for GH III :rolleyes:

BGHD
12-25-2007, 10:16 PM
GHIII in the mail for us too. Merry Xmas.

picasso
12-26-2007, 06:58 AM
Plenty of Rock Bands for both PS3 and Xbox 360 at BB in Augusta Maine when I was there Sunday. If interested, let me know and I'll pick one up for you.

davef
12-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Plenty of Rock Bands for both PS3 and Xbox 360 at BB in Augusta Maine when I was there Sunday. If interested, let me know and I'll pick one up for you.

Thanks Picasso... turned out that we went to blockbuster last night to rent some kids movies and they had the special edition in stock. What a fun game! Think I spent more time with it than my son :p

curtis
07-30-2008, 08:29 PM
My son's birthday is tomorrow and I originally got him the Guitar Hero:Aerosmith edition...we have Guitar Hero 3.

But after talking to him today, it turns out he wanted Rock Band.....so we went out and exchanged it (I couldn't do it without him knowing). Anyways, the kids and I are playing now (on the Sierras).....what a kick in the butt!!!

I got to muscle my son away from the drums here in a bit! :)

dallas
07-31-2008, 05:56 AM
My son's birthday is tomorrow and I originally got him the Guitar Hero:Aerosmith edition...we have Guitar Hero 3.

But after talking to him today, it turns out he wanted Rock Band.....so we went out and exchanged it (I couldn't do it without him knowing). Anyways, the kids and I are playing now (on the Sierras).....what a kick in the butt!!!

I got to muscle my son away from the drums here in a bit! :)

your son is smart, rock band is better. My wife and I love the game. Been playing it on S-1's for about a year. My wife hogs the drums :(