PDA

View Full Version : Imogen Heap

aaronrun
11-05-2007, 06:12 PM
I did a search and it appears no one here has heard of her. I stumbled across her music a little while back and find it to be a stunning listen on my 340SE and VTF 3.2 setup. It will work your whole system I promise. Pick up the CD "Speak for Yourself" and let me know what you think :D
If you enjoy it, another of her albums is called "Details" under the artist name Frou Frou.

P.S. If you want a sample check out this link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pSIbfzK2spg).

curtis
11-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I have "Speak for Yourself"......excellent stuff.

davef
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Wow -- great stuff! I am going to order a CD.

Is "Speak for Yourself" her best?

rogerm
11-06-2007, 06:29 AM
I like her first album circa 1998 called "I Megaphone." I believe it might have been re-released. If not, I would be happy to make and send a copy. Also, she does a wonderful duet on the last Blue October album "Foiled" entitled Congratulations.

Roger

aaronrun
11-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Woohoo! I am so proud to have introduced the almighty Dave to some new music.

Dave your speakers are amazing and they've turned me into a total speaker nerd. So thanks for the addiction. :D

jvgillow
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
I bought the Imogen Heap and Frou Frou CDs on recommendation from another audio forum, and they are both excellent.

Imogen also did one of the songs for the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack and when I was watching Garden State the other day I recognized one of the CD tracks.