PDA

View Full Version : Sierra-1 Forum?

jvillas
05-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Should the Sierra have its own forum? I'm asking rather than suggesting because I not certain myself. The fact that it is not listed on the Ascend Acoustic loudspeaker web page as availble for purchase, plus new visitors to the Ascend forum seeking the Sierra would readily find it. There are perhaps other reasons. I'm just unsure of the pluses an minuses. Anybody have an opinion on this idea?

jvillas
05-26-2007, 06:04 PM
After having re-read davefs summary in the Sierra- Summary, Pricing and Shipping thread I am convinced that the Sierra-1 would be quite justified an deserving of its own forum. I offer this suggestion for consideration.

BradJudy
05-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I don't see the point of another forum. Given the traffic level of this forum, I think it already has too many sections and I don't see the benefit of adding another one. Ascend only has four products (HTM-200, CBM-170, CMT-340 and Sierra-1) and I think there's plenty of room for them in one loudspeaker forum, a setup forum and a technical discussion forum (not to mention a dedicated forum for customer reviews).

jvillas
05-26-2007, 07:56 PM
Thank you BradJudy for your reply. Much apreciated.