Randy, you still with us?

David

curtis
03-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Yeah...Randy, you around?

Last activity was 1-30-07.

Lou-the-dog
03-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Yup still here! For the past month or so I've been working on getting a new rental property ready for occupancy. Tenant wants to be in April 1. She is already starting to move furniture in on me and I still have some projects to finish up. Hope she doesn't mind drywall dust on her stuff! :eek: Anyone out there good at mudding drywall?? :D The project should start winding down in a week or two. I do need to check in more often to make sure you guys are behaving! Thanks for the concern.

Randy

bikeman
03-11-2007, 06:55 AM
If ya need more practice on drywall, I've got two projects this Spring. Let me know when ya can make it. No rush. The wife's the only one who's in a hurry. :D Good to hear you're keepin outta trouble.

David

curtis
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Great Randy....glad to know that you still around!

Another regular that has not posted in a while is Lee Bailey.

Lou-the-dog
03-12-2007, 06:28 AM
If ya need more practice on drywall, I've got two projects this Spring. Let me know when ya can make it. No rush. The wife's the only one who's in a hurry. :D Good to hear you're keepin outta trouble.

David

Well yeah I DO need practice but I doubt your wife would tolerate me working in her house very long. As far as my mudding skills my "transfer efficiency" is probably less than 10%. :eek: The other 90% ends up in globs on the floor or eventual dust wafting throughout the house. And then of course there would have to be a stipulation in the contract stating that she would have to keep a fully stocked refrig full of beer at all times. My beer drinking "transfer efficiency" is 100% I might add. :D

Randy

bikeman
03-15-2007, 06:42 AM
Another regular that has not posted in a while is Lee Bailey.
Just heard from Lee. He'll be back.

David

curtis
03-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Just heard from Lee. He'll be back.

David
Great...just saw he made a quick post as well.

curtis
05-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Randy?? Can you come up for air yet? Missing some excitement!

curtis
07-09-2007, 04:00 PM
OK.....have not seen Randy, DaveB, or Lee post in a while.

Hope all is OK.