PDA

View Full Version : *BRAND NEW* TP-24 Stands!

Marc
02-09-2007, 10:20 PM
I have 2 pairs of brand new TP-24 stands for the CMT-340SE speakers. They are sitting on my living room floor, in their original packaging. In fact, I haven't even broken the seal on one of the boxes.

Why am I selling them? Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.

So, I will let these babies go for $75 bucks a pair, plus shipping. I live in Fairfax County, VA. If you are near this area, we can make arrangements for you to pick the stands up.

Again, these items are not used. They are BRAND SPANKING NEW.

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/access/spkstnds/pedstlcmt340.html

Thanks!

bikeman
02-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.
I don't think the use of the word "my" is appropriate here. Wouldn't "her" be the ticket here? Welcome to the club. :D

David

Marc
02-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I don't think the use of the word "my" is appropriate here. Wouldn't "her" be the ticket here? Welcome to the club. :D

David

Yeah David. I often refer to our home and many things in it as "mine". But in practice ... well, I am selling the stands so what more can I say? :)

hdjii
06-28-2007, 03:18 PM
I have 2 pairs of brand new TP-24 stands for the CMT-340SE speakers. They are sitting on my living room floor, in their original packaging. In fact, I haven't even broken the seal on one of the boxes.

Why am I selling them? Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.

So, I will let these babies go for $75 bucks a pair, plus shipping. I live in Fairfax County, VA. If you are near this area, we can make arrangements for you to pick the stands up.

Again, these items are not used. They are BRAND SPANKING NEW.

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages/products/access/spkstnds/pedstlcmt340.html

Thanks!

Are these still for sale?

Howard :confused:

Marc
06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Are these still for sale?

Howard :confused:

Yes. Brand new, in the box, and still for sale.

dkalsi
02-09-2010, 02:39 PM
This is a really old thread - but are the stands still available?

Thanks,
D