PDA

View Full Version : 340 CC on the way!!!!

curtis
08-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Too bad you don't live closer to me. I have an extra 170 waiting to be part of a 7.1 configuration if I ever get around to it. I wouldn't have minded loaning it to you.

And you know if people learn about Ascends...and give them a try, they sell themselves!

-curtis

Quinn
08-18-2003, 02:01 PM
Curtis-Did you ever get over and see BradJudy's veneer job? David said they look great. It sounded like they are still there at the shop. By the way he said something like you are a "maniac on the net stuff" LOL

curtis
08-18-2003, 02:31 PM
LOL....no, I have not gotten to see Brad's stuff yet. Hey..I've been trying to cool it a bit! :)

-curtis

MarkT
08-19-2003, 07:06 AM
Curtis,

No need to cool it.
There's nothing wrong with enthusiasm for a product!

Mark

Quinn
08-19-2003, 07:22 AM
Mark his enthusiasm will never cool. I think he is refering to how much time he spends on-line.

curtis
08-19-2003, 07:44 AM
Since I manage an IT dept....I am always on the PC. Since I have good guys working for me now, don't have to chase things as much. So I am always on the net! Most of my work nowadays is hands off....I just make sure my management is happy.

I thinking about making an HTPC since I have all the tools here in the office!

A fun fact for you: Our CEO and David know each other from the racketball club they both frequent. David tries to get me raise so I can spend more money on equipment, and the CEO knows I spend too much already!

-curtis

Quinn
08-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Got my tracking # today looks like I won't get it until Tuesday. : (