PDA

View Full Version : Returning to the beginning

BradJudy
08-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm taking some time to listen this evening, starting with "Live in Paris" - I bought this disc when I first bought my Ascends (Oct 2002 IIRC) and the wonderful combination is one of the reason I was so happy with my purchase.

Listening to lots of good stuff that I listened to initially on them. I've got the Counting Crows - "VH1 Storytellers" live disc in now (I'm a CC fan and, IMO, this is the best disc of anything they have done).

Back to the music....

MichaelG
08-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I like Diana's Live in Paris concert DVD thanks to my Ascends! I was blessed to hear her play live on Wednesday. :D She only sang one solo and one duet with Tony Bennett and sounded great but listening at home is even better! Enjoy!

Michael

BradJudy
08-22-2006, 07:56 PM
I put Blue Rider Trio - Harp, Steel and Guts on tonight - "Death have no Mercy in this Land" is just and awesomely recorded and very good track. On a good system, it sounds very "in the room", particularly the harmonica. Truth be told, I hadn't had an excellent "in the room" experience with it on my Ascends until now. Of course, this is probably th first time I've put it on with the SE's and definitely the first time with the Outlaw equipment. Very good stuff.

I've got one of my brand new discs - The Gathering - Sleepy Buildings on now.

curtis
08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
My kids are watching "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" right now...but soon, they are going to bed!