PDA

View Full Version : F.S. - Yamaha HTR-5790, Zenith DVB-318, Pioneer DV-578A

Eddie Horton
04-24-2006, 10:57 AM
I have these items for sale. The Zenith DVB-318 DVD Player was purchased new by me in the Summer of '04. The build date is March 2004, so it does upscale to 720p/1080i over component as well as DVI. Wife accidentally threw away the box during our move to the new house, but I can ship double boxed with the unit, remote, manual, and all cables that came with the player.
The Pioneer DV-578A Universal DVD Player is a great budget universal player that I bought new in the Summer of '05. This box also got tossed during the move, but I can ship double boxed with the unit, remote, manual, and all cables that came with it. I didn't end up getting into multi-channel music as much as I wanted to, but this would make a great low-cost player to anyone wanting to jump in.
The Yamaha HTR-5790 A/V Receiver was also purchased new by me in the Summer of '04. It's been a great receiver and the only reason I'm selling it is to make way for a HTR-5990 with HDMI switching. I have the box for this unit, but can also double box for safety. Also included is the remote, manual, and YPAO mic.
All items are in perfect shape with no scratches or defects whatsoever. All have been in my non-smoking home since purchased new. I'm getting rid of the Zenith and Pioneer to make way for my HD-DVD player. I'm asking $125.00 for the Zenith, $75.00 for the Pioneer, and $350.00 for the Yamaha with buyer paying shipping only. I'll pay for the boxes and packaging. You can PM me for pics and more details. Thanks.

Eddie Horton
05-11-2006, 06:22 AM
For anyone wanting the Pio Universal player, I will also throw in the Dr. Chesky's "5.1 Surround Show" DVD-A, the Porcupine Tree "In Absentia" DVD-A, the Flaming Lips "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots" SACD, and Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" SACD for nothing extra.