PDA

View Full Version : Audioreview.com observation

curtis
12-09-2003, 05:29 AM
And guess what...I have not posted a review on Audioreview!

-curtis

Gregisme
12-09-2003, 05:48 AM
well, hop to it, my friend! Time is-a-wasting!

(I think this means you would give it a good review, though I haven't quite figured you out yet, i.e., where you're coming from. [:D] ).

Btw, are you the same guy who posts over at the Axiom board too?

curtis
12-09-2003, 05:59 AM
yup...that is me...curtis

Have not been there a whole lot as of late. Worried that sushi has not been heard of in a while over there. Good group of people on that board....and some good discussions too.

-curtis

Ben_Wood
12-09-2003, 08:49 AM
Quality parts + intelligent engineering + no frills cabinetry = a high value speaker. Actually there were a few less than glowing reviews posted in the past, but it seems that these people had not even heard the Ascends, they just had a hard time believing they were as good as others said. And Curtis, shame on you for not posting a review yet!(I was the 1st to post a review on the CMT-340c)[:D]

Gregisme
12-09-2003, 12:13 PM
They must have pulled off those bad reviews. I did notice when reading the reviews that people were referring to some previous negative reviewer comments, which I could never subsequently find.

Perhaps to keep rating integrity, some one goes through and deletes any review that is not based on a legitimate evaluation.

Ben_Wood
12-10-2003, 03:30 AM
Yeah Greg, those suspect reviews have been deleted. I had not thought of it like that, but you're right - it is pretty amazing that no one has expressed disappointment in the Ascends, especially considering how high the bar has been set by the extremely positive reviews!