PDA

View Full Version : Talking Heads Dual Disc Brick

JohnnyCasaba
09-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Fans of the Talking Heads may want to check this out, shame it is dual disk, having 2 separate discs would have been nice.

http://www.rhino.com/store/ProductDetail.lasso?Number=74722

bikeman
09-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Love the "Heads" and listen to their live "The name of the band" CD's regularly but $150? I'll pass. I'll keep an eye out for it in the used bins in the future. Thanks, JC.

David

JohnnyCasaba
09-17-2005, 11:59 PM
David,

I hear you on the price, I won't be buying this at retail. Maybe BMG will offer it eventually. I have most of the studio CD's already, how is that 2 disc TNOTBITH? Don't have that one, I really like the Stop Making Sense concert DVD/CD.

bikeman
09-18-2005, 05:52 AM
David,
I hear you on the price, I won't be buying this at retail. Maybe BMG will offer it eventually. I have most of the studio CD's already, how is that 2 disc TNOTBITH? Don't have that one, I really like the Stop Making Sense concert DVD/CD.
If someone only wanted one TH's album, TNOTBITH would be the one I'd recommend. It clearly shows the transition of the band over time. For folks who already own a TH's collection, this is not a must have album. I'd go with the "Stop Making Sense" DVD for a TH's live concert.

David