PDA

View Full Version : SVS 20-39 PC Plus or HSU VTF-3 MKII??

airs
07-06-2005, 04:43 PM
If they were the same price, which would you go for?

Quinn
07-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Music first or HT first? Nevermind. Since, the "turbocharger" for Hsu will be compatible with the present VTFs. I'd go with the Hsu.

Nicholas Mosher
07-07-2005, 11:08 AM
LOL! This is going to be biased, afterall you're asking this on a forum where many people purchased HSU subs with their speakers as a package deal. People tend to support things they've put money out for, so most replies here will be that the VTF3 is the better sounding/value sub.

Kinda like asking if we prefer Ascends or Axioms.... :D

You might want to read what people have said about this at a more neutral forum (on this topic) at places like AVS.

I don't think you can go wrong either way to be honest.

bikeman
07-07-2005, 11:24 AM
I don't think you can go wrong either way to be honest.

That seems to be the consensus. I'm still a few months away from a decision. I've stopped reading the subwoof discussions for now. When I ready to spend the money I'll play catch-up.

David

jeffinsalida
07-10-2005, 09:54 PM
By then there should be some discussions on the HSU High output models. Just to further muddy the waters there could be clearances or lots of used market stuff available.

bikeman
07-11-2005, 04:44 AM
By then there should be some discussions on the HSU High output models. Just to further muddy the waters there could be clearances or lots of used market stuff available.

Now you know why I'm waiting. ;)

David