PDA

View Full Version : Apologies.

craigsub
06-12-2005, 03:36 PM

davef
06-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Hi Craig,

There really is no reason to apologize.. There was no animosity between us in the now closed thread. You and I have different approaches and theories to audio and as I mentioned previously, no big deal. If it weren't for the wide variety of approaches to audio, consumers would be stuck with listening to only one type of sound... and what a shame that would be. Imagine if there were only one style of food or one flavor of beer?? No fun at all.. and that is just it... FUN.. if we all can't have fun with our hobby, what is the point?

Craig, we both made some mistakes, we both corrected our mistakes... As I mentioned, you are most welcome here and after all this time, can we please just let the healing begin... :) Seriously now...

BradJudy
06-12-2005, 09:21 PM
Craig,

I didn't really follow the thread (I tend to stop reading any thread that starts heading south), but I appreciate your interest in the topic and participation in discussions. Some time ago I chose to stop making comparisons between speakers in forums (at least on the subjective level) because is seems to be a drama magnet no matter where you are. :)

If you're coming out to Colorado in August, I look forward to meeting you.

Brad

Voiceofreason
06-12-2005, 09:50 PM
I tend to just read what's on the forums then to post on them every moment of the day but Craig's actions over and over have brought me out of lurke mode.

Craig I hope that you one day become a better man and grow up. You are in the middle of most of the arguements on all the forums. DaveF closed that thread because he realized how it was going to go downhill not because of everybody's actions but because he finally realized that you didn't know what you were talking about. Sorry to put words into your mouth Dave but you know it's mostly true Dave. His last comment in the thread should have made that clear to yourself Craig.

His closing coments in that thread just owned you big time.

AVS, spot, av123, ascend and on and on and on.......you are always in the middle of all the arguements, sometimes you are right and sometimes you are wrong but in your mind you are always right.

So what did you do beside draw attention to yourself and open up another thread with a sarcastic "apology"??? You put your whole ascend setup on audiogon. :rolleyes: I remember on one forum a guy went to far and put down your wife, not a cool thing to do. You laughed it off and then in a day or two you put up pictures of your wife on the same forum. lol, did it really bother you that much? Seriously it's like dealing with a child.

I hope one day you will realize that this is just the internet and it consumes people. I'll go back to lurker mode and will ignore all your childish replies.

davef
06-13-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi Voice,

Welcome to the forum...

This was NOT a contest between Craig and I... I made a mistake, Craig spoke up, he made a mistake and so on. Without question, Craig is controversial but he does keep us all on guard which is not a bad thing.

Honestly, I am really getting tired of all the negativity in the past 48 hours. This forum was created as an open ended real-time knowledgebase (at least that was what I envisioned)... People helping people without too much fluff.

Craig has plenty to share and he will be missed. While it seems that about twice per year he gets into it with me (us, whomever), during the "quiet" times his advice is straightforward and well received.

Craig, I apologize for the aggression... please ignore it.

Voiceofreason, please, I am asking you to edit or delete your own post for the sake of civility. The situation is over and done with.

For once I am going to act like a moderator; any additional posts that attack anyone will be immediately deleted. This is NOT what this forum is about....

Stereodude
06-13-2005, 04:26 PM
VoiceofReason is also Stereodude on AV123. His real name is Seth.

Seth, it was time to move on in several areas.
It's a good thing someone pointed out this thread out to me so I can clear my name before I get anymore e-mails or PMs. Prior to getting an e-mail today with a link to this thread, I have never posted here or even read this forum before in my life.

To reiterate, the above post that Craig has so generously attributed to me is not mine. Apparently it belongs to different fan of Craig.

Nicholas Mosher
06-14-2005, 10:55 AM
YEAH!... AND HSU IS BETTER THAN SVS!http://mysite.verizon.net/nicholasmosher/poke.gif:p

curtis
06-14-2005, 02:17 PM
that site has been "down" for maintenance for a while.....

chas
06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
a long while