PDA

View Full Version : Animusic DVD

gr1m
05-21-2005, 12:34 AM
anyone ever heard this one before? i was just walking thru fry's 1 day clearance today and this was playing on an open area. audio any good?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001WNL26/qid=1116660681/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-5563470-9093435?v=glance&s=dvd

PhenomeNhan
05-27-2005, 02:58 AM
I heard this (one track of it anyways) at a recent GTG, and thought it was pretty darn good. I was more mesmerized with all the graphics and sound sync than anything else at the time. I ordered it off of DeepDiscountDVD for like $12 shipped. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm anxiously waiting :)

nhan070
05-27-2005, 04:05 AM
I got this last week and IMO I think it is worth it. I viewed it about 3 times since I purchased the thing. It makes a nice HT demo disk and makes the Ascends really shine! The last track really gives your sub a nice work out too.

I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. I just wish there were more tracks.

PhenomeNhan
05-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I got this last week and IMO I think it is worth it. I viewed it about 3 times since I purchased the thing. It makes a nice HT demo disk and makes the Ascends really shine! The last track really gives your sub a nice work out too.

I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do. I just wish there were more tracks.

Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know how long it usually takes DeepDiscountDVD to get the stuff to you?

bikeman
05-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know how long it usually takes DeepDiscountDVD to get the stuff to you?

Good prices, slow service. :(

David

PhenomeNhan
05-27-2005, 05:07 PM
I guess it's a trade-off. I would have purchased it at a regular BB or CC had they carried it, but they only have it on their website. Oh well. I guess I'll wait til next week when they do show up (hopefully).

nhan070
06-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm sure you will give us your impression of the disk once you do get it.

I'm looking forward to it! I posted similar request for opinion on this and I'm surprise not a lot of folks has not given this thing a try.

Nhan

PhenomeNhan
06-09-2005, 12:18 AM
I was hoping to have it last week, but it seems that the disc is lost in the mail :( They are sending me another one...I guess I'll have to wait another week, since their service is so slow :(

Kershek
07-12-2005, 04:19 PM
I got this DVD when it first came out. I also got the audio CD, which has two extra tracks. I love it. In fact, my 4 and 2 year olds used to watch it a lot, since it has a lot of visual stimulation with the music. It doesn't hurt that the music is great, too. It sure beats listening to The Wiggles in the car!

I'm looking forward to their second release this fall. Check out their web site at animusic.com for a preview.